Pages

Tuesday 18 April 2017

My Graduation Day

I'm very gratefull to Allah, 
The most important day of my life just happened recently this month.#17-04-2017

For me, the word graduation means more than ceremony. it has changed my life, to reach a higher stage of my life, the time to become a new person, the time to grow up, time to follow my dreams.

The day before the graduation, i had invited my family, my friends to attend graduation ceremony. On My graduation day I woke up early to go get my make up ready for the big day. I was wearing academic dress for outer, pink long dress for inner, I felt extra special and confident. I had taken some pictures with my family & friends.

Aku dan Mbak Nita ssesaat setelah upacara wisuda selesai,

Mbak Diah, aku and Siska,

Tyara, I and Siska

 
a cute flowers from my sister
Thank you So Much Mak Mini, mbok De Dar, mas Hadi, Mbak si, siska, mbak diah, april, tiara telah menyempatkan waktu untuk datang ke acara wisuda.
Terimakasih banyak untuk dosen-dosen Unisbank yang selama ini dengan sangat sabar dan mentransfer segenap ilmu kepada kami, kami pegang janji kami untuk menjadi bermanfaat bagi masyarkat.
 Terimaksih untuk semua temanku atas doanya :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment