Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Top 10 Interviews Questions and Answers

This is top most interview question.

1. "Tell me about your self"?
  • Start with your name
  • Give your place information
  • Education in short
  • Job experience if any
Example:
My name is timut.  I live in pati. I have done A.md in BSI in Karwang I have two years experience. I have two brother and one elder sister.

2. Why do you  want to work in our company?
  • Tell them what you like about the company
  • Relate it to your long term careers goal
Example:
Sir, it is a great privilage to work in reputated compny like yours. When I read about your company are I found that my skills are matching your requierements. Where I can showcase my technical skill to contributes to the company growth.

3. What are your strengths?
  • Adaptability
  • Hard working
  • Honest
  • Optimistic
  • Fast decision making
  • Persistence: regular in work
  • Self motivated
Example:
I am a honest, self motivated and hardworking girl with positive attitude towards my career and my life.

4.What are your weakness
  • Straight forward
  • Impatient
  • Sensitive
  • More talktive
  • Trust people very quickly
  • Gets nervous when talk to strangers
  • To speak lie is difficult for me
5. Why Should I hire you?
  • Share your knowledge
  • Work experience
  • Skills related to job
  • Career goals
Example:
Sir, I am a fresher, i have theoritical knowledges but i acan hard work and i will put all my effort for the good progrees of organism. I can finish the work givem to me on time and trying best to fullfill.

6. Tell me What you know about the company?
  • Study about the company in detail
  • Do the background work about new project
  • Know the name of the owners and partner
  • Research about the company current issues in internet
  • Update your knowledge about their competitors
Example:
It is one of the best fastest growing company in Indonesia. The work environtment of the company is very good. People feel proud to be part of the company as company provides full support to their employees in professional front it has many branches accros the world so i have a good opportunity to show my talent.

7. Why are you looking job change?
  • Thanks to previous Organization
  • Explain what you learn from past job experience
  • Share your reason for job change
  • Relate to career goals
Example:
I am thankful to my previous organization because i have learnt a lot of thing of there. According to me change is neccesary for everyone to enhance your skills, knowledge and for personal growth and financial growth. Your organization is the good platform where i can learn more.

8. What are your salary requirements?
  • Never share your slary requirements as a fresher
  • Experience candidate can share their expected salary
  • Always say as per company norms for the job.
Example:
I am a fresher, Salary is not first priority for me. This is a bog platform to my carrer and i also want to improve my knowledge and skills and gain experience. So i espect a considerable of salary according to my abbility and your company's norm which fullfill with my economical needs.

9. What are your career goals?
  • Short term goal
  • Long term goal
Example:
My short term goal is to get a job in a reputated company which I can utilize my skills and improve my career part. My long term goal is to be in respectable position in that organization.

10. Finnaly, Do you have any question to me?
  • Express thanks
  • Salary structure
  • Job Timings
  • Job Location
  • Training Period
  • Transport Facility
Example:
Sir, Thank you for giving opportunity for me. I would like to know about the job timings and transport facility
and what will be the job location and salary scale for this job in your organization?

Thank for reading Hope you understand and like it.:)
For more detail you can visit www.learnbywa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment